Murphy’s Law Tuesday!:
- The YMCA never told me that they couldn’t process my automatic payment (because my account had some security threat so all my info changed!) and decided they wanted to charge me a $40 late fee on top of my normal fee this morning when I went to workout
- I can’t contest said late fee because the (really rude) woman who helped me still hasn’t submitted the payment from 8 this morning
- My IUD strings are practically outside of my body so that probably needs removed, my NP is supposed to call me back before the end of the day
- My insurance might not cover another IUD for me a long time
- I was supposed to observe a hearing today at the juvenile court, but nobody except the professionals showed up. We sat down, the magistrate told everyone to pick a new date, and then we left.
- My mom forgot to pick up my transcripts even though she told me to
- I forgot I have a mock court report due on Saturday morning